Jurgen Goering is WAY out of line.

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:17:44 EST

=20
Ric
  Is it possible that there is more to this?
  Dale

Hi  folks

I am today shocked as dismayed. Jurgen Goering has taken the  discussion=20
on this list about the Bluthner instrument and written a letter  to=20
Bluthner pianos without my knowledge informing (warning more likely by =20
the sounds of Mr Bluthners sudden inquiry to me)  him of my  intentions=20
to rebuild the instrument and of the some possibilites for  changing the=20
rib scale.  As I dont read German I dont know exactly  what was=20
written... but certainly am going to find out whats  there.

I want to underline right off how disgusted I am at Jurneg for =20
interfering in another technicians work and projects, and for the =20
obvious lack of respect for proffesional ethics his action displays.  =20
Jurgen did not consult me about this.. he just did it behind my  back. =20
What this says about his respect for other technicians whom he  does not=20
know really anything about I leave it up to you all to judge. =20

If we can not share information, questions, and experiences on this  list=20
without the risk of such blatent interference then this list becomes =20
quickly  useless, and indeed dangerous.=20

As for you Jurgen....  be it known that I contacted Bluthner within by=20
telephone two days after  we took ownership of it. I talked to Ingbert=20
Bl=FCthner's secretary and was  promised  he would return the call as the=20
instrument was of interest.  I have written emails since then on two=20
occasions informing them of this  instrument and also called twice  So I=20
am way ahead of you.   Frankly... if you were right here in front of me=20
now... well its good for  you that you arent.=20

Disgusted
Richard  Brekne

=20