Jurgen Goering is WAY out of line.

Carl Meyer cmpiano@comcast.net
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:36:27 -0800

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Erwinspiano@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 7:17 AM
  Subject: Re: Jurgen Goering is WAY out of line.

     Ric
    Is it possible that there is more to this?
    Dale

   Ah! the plot is thickening!

  Carl Meyer PTG assoc
  Santa Clara, Ca.
    Hi folks

    I am today shocked as dismayed. Jurgen Goering has taken the =
discussion=20
    on this list about the Bluthner instrument and written a letter to=20
    Bluthner pianos without my knowledge informing (warning more likely =
by=20
    the sounds of Mr Bluthners sudden inquiry to me)  him of my =
intentions=20
    to rebuild the instrument and of the some possibilites for changing =
the=20
    rib scale.  As I dont read German I dont know exactly what was=20
    written... but certainly am going to find out whats there.

    I want to underline right off how disgusted I am at Jurneg for=20
    interfering in another technicians work and projects, and for the=20
    obvious lack of respect for proffesional ethics his action displays. =
=20
    Jurgen did not consult me about this.. he just did it behind my =
back. =20
    What this says about his respect for other technicians whom he does =
not=20
    know really anything about I leave it up to you all to judge.=20

    If we can not share information, questions, and experiences on this =
list=20
    without the risk of such blatent interference then this list becomes =

    quickly  useless, and indeed dangerous.=20

    As for you Jurgen.... be it known that I contacted Bluthner within =
by=20
    telephone two days after we took ownership of it. I talked to =
Ingbert=20
    Bl=FCthner's secretary and was promised  he would return the call as =
the=20
    instrument was of interest. I have written emails since then on two=20
    occasions informing them of this instrument and also called twice  =
So I=20
    am way ahead of you.  Frankly... if you were right here in front of =
me=20
    now... well its good for you that you arent.=20

    Disgusted
    Richard Brekne