Yamaha GB-1 What?

Cy Shuster cy@shusterpiano.com
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 20:20:19 -0500

Last time I did a Yamaha Service Bond warranty tuning, this is what they =
asked for:

Yamaha Service Bond
1. Check for function and alignment:=20
keys, action, pedals.

2. Tighten the following:
bench bolts, plate screws, action & damper screws, general case & =
hardware screws.

3. Tune.

--Cy--
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Alan Barnard=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 4:09 PM
  Subject: Yamaha GB-1 What?

  A dealor some distance from me has sent me a request to do a tuning =
and Yamaha delivery inspection on a GB-1, which I understand is a very =
small grand.

  I've never seen one of these ...

  Anything special I should be looking for? Does this piano have low =
tenor/low tension problems like the GA-1? (And if so, do I tell the =
customer so they won't blame me when it sounds like crap in three =
months?)

  Alan Barnard
  Salem, Missouri