prospecting for customers

Marcel Carey mcpiano@videotron.ca
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:04:22 -0500

Marshall,

Since you are in a thight money situation, I'd forget about the Yellow
Pages for now. Anyway, you'd have to find out when they publish. Here in
Canada, they only publish once a year in february. I have to agree to
their contract in august the previous year. If I were you, I's simply
make my own ad with removable phone number and post it at various places
in town (drugstore, supermarket, community hall etc.). But my first goal
would be to join the PTG and pass the exams at RPT level.

In your previous posts, you mentioned tuning a piano at the thrift
store. This piano you said had very loose pins. This is NOT a good piano
to be learning on PERIOD  At least find a decent piano that is tunable
for practice. Your best resource is still your local chapter.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC