permanent dolly for U1

TOM DRISCOLL tomtuner@verizon.net
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 23:38:43 -0500

Subject: Re: permanent dolly for U1

>> One more thing...I haven't use a tipper for dolly installation...seems to
>> me it would be tricky coming back down...anyone used a tipper for dolly
>> installation?
>>
>> David Ilvedson, RPT
>
> Got tippers, but I always put them on end for this, for that reason.
> Ron N

    List,
    I use a tilter for installing the twin dollies sold by Jansen and
Schaff.
    It's a little tricky, but with the dollies screwed into the bottom and
lag bolted into the back it does work.
    Done this at least 10 times by myself ( Everett and Hamilton 45" studios
mostly) and I'm a little guy.
    I'm often refered to as Conan the Librarian.
    Tom Driscoll