prospecting for customers from an old pro

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 07:44:21 -0500

Some excellent points Ron. A couple I've never thought of (although that's
not saying much).

Another couple things that can work: Get hold of a list of members for the
local music teachers association - cold call them. Also, if there is a
"Welcome Newcomers" service in your area, retain their services - I have
found them to be very low priced, and I get a print-out of everyone they run
across that has a piano - and being that they just moved into the area, they
don't have a regular piano tuner yet.

Terry Farrell