frequent tuning - floating pitch? was tuning

Robin Stevens pianoman@westnet.com.au
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 19:09:12 +1030 (Cen. Australia Daylight Time)

Jason..I think in the "real world" the sharp or flat factor applies mostl=
to the Tenor section. Rarely, in my opinion does the piano go sharp or fl=
at
EVENLY over the whole piano.... Here lies the problem...If the Tenor goes
sharp, do you raise the Bass and treble to match? or do you lower the Ten=
or
section?=0D
=0D
Bit of..Six of one or, half a dozen of the other!=0D
=0D
Robin Stevens ARPT=0D
South Australia=0D
=0D