Prospecting --Truck lettering

TOM DRISCOLL tomtuner@verizon.net
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 07:32:36 -0500

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Paul McCloud=20
  To: Pianotech List=20
  Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 1:49 AM
  Subject: Re: Prospecting --Truck lettering

  If you want to letter your vehicle, you can make your own design and =
have it cut out in vinyl.  Apply the lettering yourself and save $$$.  I =
paid $65.00 to a company I found on the internet, and they produced some =
very nice lettering and logo from my artwork.  I have a Ford full size =
van, and I've had many compliments from friends and associates.  If =
anyone's interested, I'll find their contact info. and post it.
  Paul McCloud
  San Diego =20

  Paul,
      Please do post the web site.