Chladni patterns

Robin Blankenship tunerdude at comcast.net
Sat Jul 1 15:37:01 MDT 2006

One possible use might be to aid in the search for alternative soundboard
materials...like composites (those carbon and resin thingees used so much
today, especially in aviation).. I once asked Del Fandrich if that was going
on at the time and he just sort of smiled a little.....

Robin Blankenship
Matoaca, VA