Rebuilder's Gallery Pianos

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 1 23:02:35 MDT 2006

<<I would have thought the choice of rebuilding Steinways would be kinda
obvious... they are easy to sell. >>

"Easy to sell?" Try telling that to the sales staff at Field's pianos, for
instance! Sales are pretty flat and not everybody has a spare $50 grand
lying around. High end products ALWAYS have a much smaller market niche;
Yamaha, toyota, Mcdonalds....sell millions because of mass appeal and low
price

Terry Peterson

I would have thought the choice of rebuilding Steinways would be kinda
obvious... they are easy to sell.

Bob Hull