Rochester convention

MICHAEL MORVAN keymaestro at verizon.net
Sun Jul 2 08:23:02 MDT 2006

Dale,
    Thank you for your kind words concerning Dave's keyboard. I was looking forward to meeting you, but whenever I was looking for you, we were just not in the right spots. We'll meet soon. I hope you were able to splice in the ivory on the last keyboard we spoke about. If I can help you in the future let me know.
Michael A. Morvan
Blackstone Valley Piano
76 Sutton Street
Uxbridge, Ma 01569