big city rates

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 4 07:30:44 MDT 2006

Sid

  Rather than charge more for the tuning for a rich client, why don't you charge them the same rate, but just do a half-assed job?  Get in and out in 30 minutes.  If it usually takes you an hour to tune the piano, you just doubled your dollar-to-minute ratio!  And that way everyone gets charged the same, so nothing can get back to them.

  Just a suggestion, albeit a sarcastic one,

  Tom Sivak

A440A at aol.com wrote:
<< > In my rural area, I am on the verge of charging these people with