Cocked Hat Piano

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 5 10:15:55 MDT 2006

Actually it's an Eavesmann from England and not a mini piano-much earlier. I
made it sound like a joke but someone actually wants me to do something with
this piano. It's a beauty but still essentially a square grand. Any
thoughts, anyone?

Yes! "Do something" with it! What's holding you back? If the client is willing to spend the bucks and you are not letting fear get in the way, what's the problem?<G> Rebuild it, as it is a part of piano history and can be a nice step into the past, if the rebuild is done correctly.

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I