rebuilding deadlines/angry client

richard.ucci at att.net richard.ucci at att.net
Wed Jul 5 19:40:13 MDT 2006

List,
Thanks to all who responded and gave good advice. I'm pleased to report that the matter was resolved to everyone"s satisfaction tonight.
 I called on Monday and expressed my feelings of concern for her condition(which was true in her case.) I also told her that we had to get her piano to its new home. She called back today, spoke with my wife, and paid for the piano (plastic)and then took the piano home this evening.
She seemed very happy, and I will go over next week for a tuning, and any adjustments.
Thanks again,
Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano