Re; soundboard cleaning the easy way (Brian Grist)

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jul 6 12:58:18 MDT 2006

That's what I do also David. Works well. Also, if there is alot of dust - dust that you want to pick up without trying to drag in all the way across the board to the bass side, I use large-diameter plastic straws (Burger King?) hand-held to the vacuum hose and inserted between strings. The straw thing also works well for the backside of the bridge.

Terry Farrell