post pitch-raise creep?

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jul 7 06:03:44 MDT 2006

Doesn't sound right. When doing the PR, are you using an ETD? Unisons as you go? 41% is very large percentage for overpull. Most ETDs recommend between 20% and 35%, depending on the area of the scale.

Immediately after the PR, do you check the middle section for pitch? If it is at or near target, there is no reason for it to creek up. How large a pitch gain are you talking about? I've never noticed such a phenomena.

Terry Farrell