Robinson StrateMate

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 09:22:57 MDT 2006

Thanks to all who responded; Stephen I didn't intend for folks to
spend time phoning suppliers to answer my query -- I hope you were
already planning on calling Pianotek for your own order!
Dean Garten used a StrateMate in his "super service call" class at
Rochester while improving the string terminations of a fairly well
maintained S&S M sent over from the Eastman School of Music. I've been
well aware that the StrateMate was a must-have shop tool for those who
are restringing on a regular basis, but his class was the reminder
that I needed, that the StrateMate is also a great time saver in
maintenance of semi-neglected grand pianos. Yeah, Dave Anderson has
been reminding us of it too, here on the list, but now I've finally
placed the order to add to the heap o' tools in the back of my Subaru.
Patrick Draine