source for a tool

Wayne Walker wayne.w at musicstop.com
Fri Jul 7 11:36:10 MDT 2006

Hello list,
I attended a couple of voicing classes at Rochester. I have been trying
to find a source for a tool that was used for levelling strings from the
underside at capo bar. I thought the tool was made by Hart. The tool
sits on the key bed and has a lever that massages the strings at capo
bar smoothing the bend and also levelling at the same time. Does anyone
know who carries this tool. I have check our Canadian suppliers, Mother
Goose and Pianotek.

Wayne Walker
Piano Tuner / Technician
Musicstop Acoustic Piano Service