Kawai K2 grand

Terry Jack chief_retired at pacinfo.com
Fri Jul 7 16:43:39 MDT 2006

I am working with a Kawai K2 grand that has numerous false beats in the treble and up. Pins seem tight although I have not backed the strings off, bridge is tight and I have seated the strings.

There are some minor rust marks on the strings.

Suggestions?

Terry Jack

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming   "WOW -- What a Ride!"