Robinson StrateMate

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Fri Jul 7 16:47:30 MDT 2006

Hi Wayne,
It will Not level the strings imho only put them in the same plane.
A great tool for getting them closer, taking out some of the wowies at the
termination point, and breaking strings.
But not for getting them level.
If the tool has any slant at the working end you will have unlevel strings,
or if the tool is not inline with the strings , same thing.
Of course if you are not leveling the strike point of the hammers just file
away until they work <O:((
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com