Kawai K2 grand

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Fri Jul 7 18:43:24 MDT 2006

Terry,

I checked their web site and couldn't find anything starting with a
K. I did a Google search and found this:

Kawai K2 AnyTime Series Upright Piano - Polished Snow White Finish -
New For Autumn 2006

But that's not a grand. I did check the serial number you gave and
their web site said 1970.

Maybe Don Mannino will chime in here. I just don't remember ever
hearing of any K model grand. I could be wrong, of
course. It wouldn't be the first time! :-)

Avery