Upright Action Bold Thread Size

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 9 14:15:41 MDT 2006

Hi,Blaine! I would suggest to take the KNOB with you and take it to Berg's
Hardware in Pasadena-[near you} or Virgil's Hardware in Glendale,those 2
places have a good selection of odd stuff.Their people will measure the
thread size and match it with proper dies..Hope,it helps.. But I'm waiting
to hear the rest of the story of what happened.. Isaac