Tuning

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 9 22:00:46 MDT 2006

You need to have a knowledge of aural tuning to get the best out of an ETD:
setting octave styles, and so on.

I have to agree there, but I don't want to...........   I would say not one
in ten tunings do I do totally just the way the tuning curve is set. I'm
always tweaking little things here and there to accomate tiny little things
which seem inconsistent to me, and then I finally listen and play the piano
to hear if my (limited) ears think it's right.  I intuit a lot with Tune
Lab, and have gotten fairly good at the changes I've made to standard
tunings. Folks seem to have been pleased.
les bartlett
HYPERLINK "http://www.bartlettpianoservice.com"www.bartlettpianoservice.com