Blatent commercial endorsement ...was Tuning

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 10 15:13:06 MDT 2006

Confucius say, "Don't be confused."

I no carry honkin' great laptop, Grasshopper, just tiny pocket PC.

Easily fits in tool case. Recharges quickly in car between calls--I carry a spare battery but have only had to switch to it once in the last five years or so.

Oh, and you'll definitely want Spurlock's PocketPC holder thingy.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri