Selling Client Piano

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Mon Jul 10 19:44:39 MDT 2006

Terry

I always charge 30%. Plus the buyer usually pays me a moving fee and a
tuning/prep fee. Sometimes I throw in the tuning for free. I tell people
that using me to broker their piano will usually net them about the same
amount of money as selling it their self or a little more, plus they won't
have to hassle with it. And I've sold enough of them and follow the market
closely enough to know that my claim is true.

You have contacts the church does not have access to. Those contacts are
valuable. Compensate yourself accordingly.

Dean

  _____