Baldwin 9' price

Paul Mulik tubist at swbell.net
Tue Jul 11 07:31:43 MDT 2006

The Baldwin dealer I tune for said she would sell a new SD10 to our church
for $80,000.  I assume she would still be making a small profit and that
price.

A couple months ago, a local college had a used one, about 35 years old,
that they wanted to dispose of.  The dealer wanted to put some minor work
into it and sell it (again to my church) for $35K.  We declined the offer,
and I didn't say anything about the price, but I thought that figure was
rather high.  I was thinking $20K would be more reasonable for an
institutional piano of that age.

Paul Mulik
Joplin, MO