Grand Touch

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jul 11 08:44:54 MDT 2006

If your "48g (easy) downweight and 28g up" numbers are accurate and representative of the action, friction does not appear to be a problem. Those two numbers give a balance weight of 38 grams, not out of the workable range.

How many leads are there in the bass keys? Seems as though you may have an inertia problem (too much mass in system). How did you measure action ratio?

I find these action problems always fun and challenging - as I learn a great deal each time I work through one of these. Please keep us informed of your evaluation.

Terry Farrell