Grand Touch

Byeway222 at aol.com Byeway222 at aol.com
Tue Jul 11 14:00:49 MDT 2006

Thanks David and all who have replied to this so far.
The balance hole area is, I agree,  very important and  will  be my next port
of call.  Roger has brought the issue up with Petrofs  suggesting that this
is an established problem.  Has anyone else here come  up against this?  It
would seem that the keyboards are Petrof's own design,  married (in this case)
with a Renner action.

I have also looked at  the key leads as mentioned by David  Love and Terry
Farrell but the amount of lead does not look particularly  abnormal for a
concert grand.

I am assuming that there are re-builders out there who have taken these  more
modern Petrofs apart and anylised the design.  I welcome all  suggestions.

ric