Grand Touch

Kenneth Jankura kenrpt at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 11 16:22:06 MDT 2006

A few Petrof grands I have serviced seem to have excess friction at
the front rail pin, but only when you play them.
Only when you are putting side pressure as in real life do they seem
to just drag something horrible.
Teflon powder on the bushings helps a lot.
I wouldn't really expect this on a used piano too much, but you never
know.

Ken Jankura RPT
Newville, PA