Grand Touch

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jul 11 18:27:42 MDT 2006

Well, really is it simple - how many leads? My recollection from Stanwood classes that I have attended is that ideally an action will have three - two - one - zero lead in keys running from bass to treble. The implication is that if more lead is required, then maybe action geometry needs to be looked at. I don't know that four leads is any death pronouncement, but it may be a reason to look closely at many factors.

Terry Farrell