String replacement under overstrung area

Michelle Smith michelle at cdaustin.com
Wed Jul 12 06:51:00 MDT 2006

Thanks Bob.  I think you're the first to mention maneuvering around the
bridge pins and I appreciate it.  I didn't think about using the stringing
hook in that area (Duh!) and ended up using a regulating tool that was
invented for a totally different task.  One of those, "Surely something in
this bag will work!"

Have a great day!

Michelle Smith

  _____