Service Refusal

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 12 10:48:59 MDT 2006

The worse condition, the more $$$ to be made. But I ALWAYS pre-qualify the
[new] customer on the phone BEFORE going in "blindly". I also let them know
that there will be a minimum inspection fee (about 2/3 of my tuning fee) if
they decide not to have any work done if my initial inspection determines
repair costs will exceed the clients budget. In the initial
pre-qualification phone convesation, I also make clear that I do not service
"birdcage" pianos, most older players, squares or full sized, pre-1900
uprights.

Terry Peterson