equipment 4 sale

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Wed Jul 12 17:20:29 MDT 2006

AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!

Sorry, should have been private.

Head down,
William R. Monroe

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brian Doepke
  To: 'Pianotech List'
  Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 2:17 PM
  Subject: equipment 4 sale

  Hello List,

  I have a client whose father was a tuner/tech.  He died 3 years ago, and now his widow wishes to sell his stuff.

  The widow wrote a 3 page list of items which she would like to sell.  However, it's all or none.  The widow does not want to piece-meal sell it.  She just wants it gone.  Lots of stuff.

  There are even some items for player pianos.

  If you would like to be faxed a copy of the items, please contact me privately..please include you name and fax number

  Brian P. Doepke

  AAA Piano Works, Inc.

  Piano Tuning-Repair-Purchase Consults

  260-432-2043