musicsorb

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Wed Jul 12 18:15:22 MDT 2006

What is the environment like in the room?  What are the heat sources, and how big is it?

In the Northeast, where we commonly add a gallon of water every week to the Piano Life Saver all winter, it seems obvious that Musicsorb couldn't hold that much.  There are systems that you can take out and soak in the bathtub to recharge them (is Musicsorb one of them?  I forget...).

Controlling the room humidity is another option.

--Cy--
shusterpiano.com