Blatent commercial endorsement

Ron Boyd ronboyd_1 at juno.com
Wed Jul 12 22:17:38 MDT 2006

I never hear anyone talking about the Peterson 490st. I have one and yes it
is very big and bulky and needs to be plugged in but I do find it to be
accurate. I eventually want to purchase the pocket Reyburn Cyber Tuner
because of it's size and no need to plug it in.
I would like some feedback on what most of you think of the Peterson.

Ron Boyd
Milwaukee, Wi.