Blatent commercial endorsement

Mike Kurta mkurta at adelphia.net
Thu Jul 13 05:28:40 MDT 2006

    I'll echo your comments Terry, a friend had his stolen in a high school
and later found in a toilet.  Took it apart, blew it out with compressed
air, and continued using it to this day.  I had two Sat III's  and went back
to my II.  Though the size of the 3 is nice, I found it light, easy to bump
around, and didn't stay in place well when using my thumb switch and coiled
wire.  I much prefer the manual note advance rather than automatic as it
stays on the note you choose especially in chipping and pitch raising.
    Mike Kurta