tips

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 16:07:36 MDT 2006

Well since no one else leaped forward -- I'd say it's very likely that
the Watanabe tip will fit the threads of the head that's on your
Wonder Wand's shaft. As to whether a Watanabe head will fit the Wonder
Wand shaft, that is somewhat more uncertain.
Which is why you probably should give Wayne Saucier a phone call
(973-628-8863) to be certain before you make your purchase.
Good luck,
Patrick Draine