Fujan lever addendum

Mike Kurta mkurta at adelphia.net
Fri Jul 14 12:31:17 MDT 2006

    John:
    I'm ready to order a Fujan lever, would an alternative to the 15 degree head be the 16226 Apsco tool listed on page 4 or their most recent catalog?  It is a No. 2 extension tip which I have and use now.  BTW, it is very handy for tight places and can be made up by welding  a tuning pin to a #2 tip and machining or grinding the tip to a more slender diameter.  By chance perhaps Schaff would carry it.
    Mike Kurta