Fujan lever/lightweight tuning levers

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 15 05:50:13 MDT 2006

John,

  Let me ask you this: how do you like the Fujan for a big ol' pitch raise?  Without changing to the longer tube, do you find it to be more work than with a traditional lever?

Tom

"John M. Formsma" <john at formsmapiano.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Tom,

  It would be pretty easy to test your theory. Either order one for yourself, or find someone in your chapter that has one. Use it for one tuning, and see what you think.

  JF