CA with coils driven to plate

Alan R. Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 15 14:31:18 MDT 2006

"Warning! Warning, Mr. Smith" (stupid robot in old Lost in Space TV show)
That piano may not be tuneable to pitch. I had one like that--had six broken string pairs in the treble and some that the previous "tooner" had tied off as singles when they broke.
Mine was also a crappy piano and no budget; it had the coils bound up against the collars. I ended up tuning 100 cents low, with permission, just so they'd have a playable, tuneable piano.
Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Joshua 24:15