Tuning for Correctional Institute

Michelle Smith michelle at cdaustin.com
Sun Jul 16 11:13:02 MDT 2006

Avery wrote:

They have restrictions on visitors dress, though, so dress very modestly.
Oh, and while you're being escorted to the piano, be prepared for a few
whistles, etc. Hey, you're a female! :-)

So I guess my usual tuning attire is out:  tube top and mini, of course.  =)

Just a bit of trivia, I looked up this particular FCI online, and it's one
of the top requested prisons of CEO types.  Sheesh!

Michelle Smith

  _____

I tuned at one in the Houston area once several years ago but I don't
remember any restrictions. If you can talk to someone more directly involved
with the prisoners, it might not be a bad idea, though. The Chaplain should
be able to give you a number to call.

They have restrictions on visitors dress, though, so dress very modestly.
Oh, and while you're being escorted to the piano, be prepared for a few
whistles, etc. Hey, you're a female! :-)

Avery Todd
University of Houston