Key flexing, was ...........

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Jul 16 15:32:55 MDT 2006

> Your willingness to actually do these engineering studies is a public
> service to us all. The road to ineffective practice is paved with
> "sort-of" assumptions.
>
> Mr. Bill

A tad cumbersome for a bumper sticker, but thanks. It's always
disappointed me to realize that something everyone had always
taken for granted doesn't pan out in physical reality. So I
keep looking to see what else I think I know that's really
not... We may not end up knowing more, but we'll hopefully
eventually not know a lot less.
Ron N