dropped piano

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 18 17:01:13 MDT 2006

Speaking of moving a piano, is it possible for me to have my wife's piano moved to our apartment that we just moved into?  It has 8 steps going up and there's a turn on a landing before one can head toward our door.  Is it going to be possible to get  a Kimball artist console up the steps with enough clearence to turn it in order to get it into the living room?  Thanks for your ideas in advance.
Marshall