Tuning/sight impaired ETD

Israel Stein custos3 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 19 14:48:55 MDT 2006

Marshall,

Check with Bill Gerrey, who is a vision-impaired piano tuner in San Francisco whose primary employment is with the Smith-Kettlewell Institute where he designs and modifies tools and appliances for the vision-impaired. He has been working on an ETD for the vision impaired for at least 5 years now and I know for a fact that he has several working prototypes.

You can reach him at <bilge at ski.org>

Israel Stein