Pinblock Repair

Clark Sprague CSPRAGUE4 at woh.rr.com
Wed Jul 19 20:06:36 MDT 2006

Hi, Terry, and Will.  I tried it today, and I wasn't satisfied with the results.  I tried to mix it runny, put some in the hole, put in the pin, let dry.  I must have not let it dry enough, because the stuff sticks to the pin, and when you screw it out, some of the stuff comes out with the pin.  I guess the way to do it, would be to fill the hole, let it dry, and re-drill?  I was hoping to avoid that, but hey, if it works????
Clark A. Sprague