Future Sites for Annual Conventios?

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sun Jul 23 14:07:32 MDT 2006

I went to a PTG Canadian convention in the late 80's It was the largest attended one they ever had, 1100 +/- .
The only problem that I think I remember was a Canadian Customs agent in the exhibition hall. Mind you I just think that, I am not sure.
If the suppliers boycotted the Rochester Convention, because of the New York tax laws, I imagine the border crossing would be a worse nightmare.
How about chartering a cruise ship, and cruise the Caribbean, that would be a convention to remember. :-)
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca