key Tops

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jul 24 04:28:08 MDT 2006

Exactly! I had to replace keytops on some damaged five-year-old (or so) Yamaha keys. A little heat gun and they just fell off. The little bit of glue residue can be scraped away very easily while the key/glue is still warm.

When you try it, just be ready to clean the glue off the top of the wood because that keytop will come off quicker and easier that you can imagine!

Terry Farrell