tuning pin torque

David Chadwick chadwick61 at cox.net
Mon Jul 24 07:02:57 MDT 2006

David,
No offense taken. In fact, the finish is so thick in places that is has cracked and become loose from the base.... especially around the leg connection where the movers have not been as careful as they should have. Nor is it a color I would have chosen to reflect the "Autumn Leaves " theme.

David Chadwick
Las Vegas