Oddball Player Piano Pedals

Patrick Poulson pcpoulson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 24 10:48:07 MDT 2006

Hello All: I have a Stroud player piano in the shop for rebuilding which has some odd sized pedals. The left pedal is only 3 inches from the pin to the horn. I can find a match for the right one, but this left pedal is just not available in the catalogs I have. Anyone know of a better source? They need to be in brass as well. I could have them replated, which will take 2-3 weeks, and I may have to do that if nothing else is available. Thanks for you help.
Patrick C. Poulson
Registered Piano Technician
Piano Technicians Guild