Upright damper work - newbie seeks opinions, please . . .

James H Frazee jimfrazee at msn.com
Mon Jul 24 18:16:33 MDT 2006

It's a 1957 Knabe console with multiple wimpy dampers coming unglued.  Should I replace just the felts or the entire damper assembly and, if so [either way], which/whose should I use.  I realize my times will be about double what JG's Labor Guide says but I want to do it right because it's a regular client and nice lady.  Thanks in advance.

Jim Frazee
914.763.8689
Offlist at:  jimfrazee at msn.com<mailto:jimfrazee at msn.com>